Simplay Rugs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Simplay Rugs may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5th May 2008.
What we collect ?
We may collect the following information:
- Your company name (if applicable), title and name.
- Your mailing and billing address.
- Your contact information, email address and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Processing and fulfilling the orders you make on our website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can opt out of receiving these emails from us at any time.
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
How do we secure your personal information ?
All personal information is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology before being sent over the Internet. To confirm this is the case, you should see a padlock symbol on your browser when entering your personal details. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law. We may disclose your name and mailing details to external delivery and courier services, in order to dispatch your goods to you directly.
How do we secure your credit card details?
We do not collect you credit card details on our website or server. When you are ready to pay for your order, we will transfer you to an industry recognized payments service provider and they will process your credit card payment. Currently we offer PayPal account charging. We would recommend that you verify the SSL certificate of these websites before entering your credit card details (usually achieved by clicking on the browsers padlock symbol).